1) the normal arms :: used for just about everyone, kids, guys with no muscles, and girls with no curve
2) The curvy arm :: used with girls for curvy bodies notice the upper part is thicker then the lower part.
3) muscle arm! :: used for people with muscles, you can make the arm as buff as you want, but with the AT style remember that the hand stays the same, not get bigger too.
1) Normal :: these, like the normal arms, are for the same thing
2) Curvy legs :: their just like the curvy arms, thick at top smaller at the ankles, small feet. you can "lumps" to these for a chubby person
1)slightly masculine :: Used with teenagers, or guys who aren't as masculine,
2)Masculine! :: Think, super masculine guy with bulging muscles and a cleft chin, yup, that would be this shape in at form.
3)regular :: this would be for females, children, or girly faced guys.
(at people go from chubby face as babbies, to round face from toddler to teenager, then from their their face either starts getting more square, or stays the same)
C: hopes this helps any